FAITH COMES BY HEARING THE WORD!
Bible Studies & Growing in Faith Opportunities
We consider it a joyful opportunity to “proclaim the Good News” to friends, neighbors and strangers alike. We believe that as we grow in our understanding of the faith we are better able to live our own faith lives and share that faith with others. To grow in faith and understanding, we offer a variety of Christian Education opportunities and you are encouraged to “join in” at any time.
- “Faith Matters” is a daily devotion written by the pastoral team and emailed to you every day.
- “Faithful Fridays” is a weekly devotion written by a pastor that focuses on a variety of content (currently using the catechism)
- Sunday School for adults is available at 9:45am every Sunday.
- Women’s Group meets the 2nd & 4th Monday of the month at 10am for Bible study, fellowship and information about mission activities around the world
- Men’s Fellowship meets the 1st Saturday of each month at 7:30am for Bible study and breakfast.
- Midweek Bible study lead by a pastor is held on Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm.
- Annual Men’s, Women’s and Marriage retreats offered.
- Periodically, Grief Support Groups are offered.