We consider it a joyful opportunity to “proclaim the Good News” to friends, neighbors and strangers alike. We believe that as we grow in our understanding of the faith we are better able to live our own faith lives and share that faith with others. To grow in faith and understanding, we offer a variety of Christian Education opportunities and you are encouraged to “join in” at any time. Interested in learning more? Call 904-641-8385, email SOTWatJAX@aol.com or just show up!
Bible Studies and Growing in Faith Opportunities
- “Faith Matters” is a daily devotion written by the pastoral team and emailed to you every day.
- “Faithful Fridays” is a weekly devotion written by a pastor that focuses on a variety of content.
- Family Hour at 9:30am each Sunday – there is something for every age and every member of your family. We invite you to make this a regular part of your Bible study and worship time. (Confirmation and Youth Life Program are now on summer break and will resume in August.)
- Wednesday Night Bible Study – currently studying Matthew – meets in the Annex Classroom at 6:30 pm and via Zoom – All are welcome!!
- Women’s daytime Group meets the 2nd & 4th Monday of the month at 10 am. Women’s evening Study meets the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month at 6:30 pm.
- Men’s Fellowship meets the 1st Saturday of each month at 8:00 am for Bible study and breakfast.
- Midweek Bible study lead by a pastor is held on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 pm.
- Annual Men’s, Women’s and Marriage retreats offered.
- Periodically, Grief Support Groups are offered.